In relation to the personal data provided by the Buyer, Gerosa Design srl informs the Customer of the following:
the data will be processed by the Seller exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations established by laws, regulations and community regulations and those deriving from the sales contract and / or from the execution of assistance / repair services, as well as in order to conduct any recall of products and meet your specific requests. By signing these General Conditions, you acknowledge and accept that the processing of your personal data is necessary to allow the Seller to pursue the purposes of this contract. Please note that the provision of your data is optional and that failure to provide it will have no consequence, other than the impossibility of pursuing the aforementioned purposes. The data will be processed using manual, IT or telematic tools, suitable for guaranteeing security and confidentiality. The Seller may also communicate the data to subsidiaries, parent companies, associated companies (including outside the European Union), to Public Administrations as well as to companies, entities or associations based in Italy or in the European Union, including subjects belonging to the sales and service network of the Seller. Such data, limited to your name, surname and address, may also be communicated to postal couriers. We inform you that the data – after obtaining your consent – may be used for marketing purposes, market research, promotional initiatives, monitoring and verification of data relating to sales and assistance / repair services. We remind you that you will have the right to obtain:
1. Confirmation of the existence of data concerning you and their communication in an intelligible form;
2. updating, rectification or, where interested, integration of data;
3. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
4. The attestation that the above operations have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible and involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
5. You will also have the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; to the processing of data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The data controllers are the Seller.